|2003-01-10|||||Job Opportunity at YIDFF [It has been closed]|
YAMAGATA International Documentary Film Festival invites applications for non-Japanese staff position, beginning May 2003. Please read carefully the following conditions. If you are interested in applying, send your CV written in Japanese with photograph either via postal mail or email with Word document attached by January 17.
Number to Be Admitted:
1) To translate from Japanese to English.
2) To oversee the whole translation system.
Location of the Employment:
YAMAGATA International Documentary Film Festival (YIDFF)
Organizing Committee Office (Yamagata Office), Yamagata City, JAPAN.
Duration of the Employment:
May 2, 2003 through October 31, 2003.
Working Days and Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:15pm (one hour lunchbreak).
Occasional overtime will be assigned.
300,000 yen per month.
Plus seasonal bonus, overtime pay, commutation allowance.
Social insurance is available.
Criteria for Application:
1. His/her first language is English, or his/her English language skill is equal to a native English speaker.
2. Holds First or Second Level of Japanese Language Proficiency Test or has equal Japanese language skill.
3. Knowledgeable about films.
4. Has worked for an international film festival(s).
5. Interested in Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival (YIDFF).
6. User of the Macintosh computers.
Deadline for Application:
January 17, 2003
Ms. ASANO Fujiko
Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival (YIDFF)
Organizing Committee Office (Yamagata Office)