|2022-02-04|||||The 13th ZA-KOENJI Documentary Festival|
- Period (The 13th ZA-KOENJI Documentary Festival): February 9 (Wed) –13 (Sun)
February 9 (Wed) 16:30
- Writing With Fire
Dir: Rintu Thomas, Sushmit Ghosh / INDIA / 2021 / 93 min / YIDFF 2021 New Asian Currents, Citizens’ Prize
* Talk session with Mochizuki Isoko (Tokyo Shimbun journalist) is scheduled after the screening.
February 12 (Sat) 19:00
- Inside the Red Brick Wall
Dir: Hong Kong Documentary Filmmakers / HONG KONG / 2020 / 88 min / YIDFF 2021 The Robert and Frances Flaherty Prize
* Talk session with Mori Tatsuya (Filmmaker, Author) is scheduled after the screening.
- ZA-KOENJI 2 (Suginami-ku, Tokyo)
- For ticket information and detailed screening schedules, please visit the festival website (Japanese)
- [Presented by]
- ZA-KOENJI Documentary Festival Committee
For more information ZA-KOENJI Documentary Festival website (in Japanese)