|2018-05-19|||||The 7th Urayasu Documentary Film Festival|
- Period (The 7th Urayasu Documentary Film Festival): June 15 (Fri)–17 (Sun)
June 16 (Sat) 16:00
- A2 (Completed Version)
Dir: Mori Tatsuya / JAPAN / 2001 / Video / 135 min / YIDFF 2001 International Competition Special Prize, Citizens’ Prize
* Talk session with director Mori Tatsuya will be held after screening.
June 16 (Sat) 18:55
- A Filmless Festival
Dir: Wang Wo / CHINA / 2015 / Blu-ray / 80 min / YIDFF 2017 New Asian Currents Special Invitation Film
* Talk session with Nakayama Hiroki (Chinese Independent Film Festival Tokyo director) will be held after screening.
June 17 (Sun) 10:30
- The Cats of Mirikitani
Dir: Linda Hattendorf / USA / 2006 / Video / 74 min / YIDFF 2007 YIDFF Network Special Screenings
We Remember Mirikitani
Dir: Masa / Japan / 2016 / Video / 21 min
* Talk session with director Masa will be held after screenings.
and others . . .
- Large Hall, 4F, Wave 101 (Urayasu City)
- 1 day pass: 1,600 yen (reservation) / 1,800 yen (door ticket) / Under 18: 999 yen
2 day pass: 2,999 yen (reservation) *No door ticket available.
After-6 pass (for the eve of the festival): 999 yen / Under 18: 500 yen Festival supporters: 200 yen discount from door ticket admission
* Online Reservation (Japanese)
- [Presented by]
- Urayasu Documentary Office
- [Supported by]
- The Board of Education, Urayasu City
- phone: 070-5459-9205 (Urayasu Documentary Office)
For more information Urayasu Documentary Office website (in Japanese)