|2016-06-18|||||Young at Heart: Grandma Cheerleaders Screenings for GEJE Recovery Support at Miharu, Fukushima|
This year again, with the support of our dedicated partners, we are bringing the movie experience to communities hit by the 2011 earthquake of northeast Japan.
On June 24, there’ll be a screening of Young at Heart: Grandma Cheerleaders in Miharu-machi, Fukushima. Telling the stories of an elderly cheerleading team in Taiwan, this heart-felt documentary is certain to trigger laughter and tears. All are welcome, do bring your friends!
- • June 24 (Fri)
- [Venue] Meeting Room, Saito Satouchi temporary housings
- [Venue] Meeting Room, Kitsuneda temporary housings
- [Presented by]
- Matsuzawa Junko (YIDFF NPO Member), YIDFF (NPO)
- [Supported by]
- Miharu Branch, Katsurao Village Office
- phone: 023-666-4480 (YIDFF Yamagata office)