Festival tickets now on sale!
- [Ticket Pia]
- Ticket Reservation No. 466240 Ticket Pia webpage
- [Convenience Stores]
- Seven-Eleven, Circle K-Sunkus
- [Ticket Agencies]
- In Yamagata City
- Forum Yamagata, Solaris, Forum Higashine, Forum Sendai, Forum Fukushima
- YAMAGATA Documentary Film Library
YIDFF (NPO) (Yamagata Office)
|Advance tickets||Door sales|
|One program||1,100 yen||1,300 yen
(Senior 1,100 yen)
|Three programs||2,700 yen||3,200 yen|
|Ten programs||6,500 yen||9,000 yen|
Incl. Official catalog 2015 exchange voucher
|11,000 yen||13,000 yen|
- Admission free for high school students and under (student I.D. required)
- Seat reservation / numberd admission-ticket system is not available.
- Yamagata Central Public Hall, Yamagata Citizens’ Hall, Forum Yamagata, Yamagata Museum of Art, Yamagata Manabikan and Bunshokan are equipped with handicapped-accessible restrooms. Those accompanying audience members carrying a certificate of physical or mental disability (shogaisha techo or ryoiku techo) may purchase same day tickets at the advance price of ¥1,100.
- Festival-goers attending screenings at Forum Yamagata can use the cinema parking lot for up to 4 hours for 200 yen.