|Call for YIDFF Volunteers|
Volunteers are now being sought for YIDFF 2007. Volunteer staff play vital roles in every aspect of the festival. We hope you’ll take this opportunity to help make it a success.
- Main activities:
- Preliminary publicity
- Venue management
- Language staff (interpretation)
- Sign language interpretation
- Reporting and publishing daily festival newsletter Daily Bulletin
- Announcing and compering
- Operation of simultaneous audio interpretation
- Management of Citizens’ Prize
- Organization of pre and post-festival events
- Exchange forum and party venue management etc . . .
- July 24 (Tue) 14:00, 19:30 (twice)
* Content is the same for both dates. Please come to the meeting convenient for you.
- Yamagata City Community Activity Support Center
Kajo Central Building 23F (Yamagata Station West Entrance)
**Unfortunately we are unable to supply parking tickets, so please make your own arrangements.
If you will be traveling from far away, please consult with the Yamagata Office (023-666-4480) in advance.
- phone: 023-666-4480 (YIDFF Yamagata Office)
Seminars for prospective volunteers will be held at the following times. All seminars feature the same content.