|2014-06-19|||||Fukushima Film and Media Festival 2014: Call for Entries to the Citizens Section|
“This [Fukushima Film and Media] Festival will curate films and TV programs related to Fukushima after the disaster and aims to project the reality of present-day Fukushima through a diverse range of perspectives. Also some videos from “Voices of Fukushima” will be selected and screened to initiate dialogue. Our approach is to share stories and provide insights from all over the world to help people deepen understanding about life after this terrible tragedy.” (Extract from the official website)
The Fukushima Film and Media Festival 2014 will be held in Pole Pole Higashi Nakano (Tokyo) in September 14–20, 2014.
- Every work related to Fukushima and nuclear disaster is eligible, including any footage taken by a mobile phone or a compact digital camera.
- The Festival accepts submissions of both feature and short-length works.
- With the submission of an entry, the entrant grants the Festival the right to publicly show her/his entry in the archive website “Voices of Fukushima.”
- [Submission Deadline]
- July 31 (Thu)
- [How to enter]
- Register your work at the website (in Japanese)
You can send a preview DVD with an “entry form” to the following address:
- NPO OurPlanetTV “Fukushima Film and Media Festival”
Attn: Ms Takagi
NS Building #202, 2-2-3, Sarugaku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0064 JAPAN