|2015-07-13|||||Hommage à Chris Marker|
Retrospective screenings of French filmmaker late Chris Marker will be held at Athénée Français Cultural Center in Tokyo. 8 works including Le joli mai (Japanese subtitled version) and The Case of the Grinning Cat will be shown.
Hommage à Chris Marker
- July 27 (Mon) –August 1 (Sat)
La jetée, The Kumiko Mystery, Le joli mai, Sans soleil,
A.K. (Narrated by Hasumi Shigehiko),
One Day in the Life of Andrei Arsenevich,
The Last Bolshevik, The Case of the Grinning Cat
* There will be talk sessions every day during the screening period.
* Two lectures and a symposium will be held after the screening of The Case of the Grinning Cat on August 1.
- Athénée Français Cultural Center (Tokyo)
- 1,500 yen per program / Members: 1,300 yen per program
6,000 yen for unlimited screening pass / Members: 5,000 yen for unlimited screening pass
* Those who are showing a book Chris Marker: yudo to toso no shineasuto: 1,300 yen
- [Presented by]
- Athénée Français Cultural Center, Shinwa-sha, The Film School of Tokyo
- [Co-presented by]
- Institut français du Japon
- phone: 03-3291-4339 (Athénée Français Cultural Center)
For more information Athénée Français Cultural Center website: Hommage à Chris Marker (in Japanese)