Call for YIDFF 2019 Volunteers
Why not volunteer your time to help run the film festival? First timers are welcome. Get to be an insider to the international event, meet new people, enjoy the experience! Be a part of the festival’s success! Come to our briefings to see if you would like to sign up.
* Returning volunteers need not attend the briefings. Please sign up through the YIDFF Office.
Volunteer Briefings (In Yamagata)
- • July 10 (Wed) 15:00, 19:00 (twice)
- [Venue] AV Room, 5F, Yamagata City Gender Equality Center, Fala
• July 27 (Sat) 15:00, 19:00 (twice)
- [Venue] Room 2, 3F, Yamagata City’s General Welfare Center
• August 8 (Thu) 15:00, 19:00 (twice)
- [Venue] Yamagata City Community Activity Support Center [Kajo Central Building 23F (Yamagata Station West Entrance)]
* Each briefing takes one hour, and all sessions are the same.
* We are unable to supply parking tickets, so please make your own arrangements.
- Venue management / Managing the Citizens’ Prize
- Guest supporters
- Guest supporters (Tokyo)
- Reporting and publishing daily festival newsletter Daily Bulletin
- Managing Komian Club
- Operating simultaneous translation equipment
- phone: 81-23-666-4480 (YIDFF Yamagata Office)
Volunteer Briefings In Tokyo
- • August 7 (Wed) 11:00, 15:00, 19:00
- [Venue] YIDFF Tokyo Office (No.3 Yamada Bldg. 6fl., 22 Aizumicho, Shinjuku-ku)
• August 28 (Wed) 14:00, 17:00
- [Venue] Tokyo Geijutsu Gakusha (1-7-15 Kita-aoyama, Minato-ku)
- e-mail: email@example.com (YIDFF Yamagata Office)