|2017-11-19|||||Poland Film Festival 2017 in Tokyo|
Communion, YIDFF2017 The Robert and Frances Flaherty Prize (Grand Prize) winner, will be shown in Tokyo.
- Period (Poland Film Festival 2017 in Tokyo): November 25 (Sat) –December 15 (Fri)
• December 7 (Thu) 16:00 * There will be a talk session with film critic Stanislaw Zawisliriski after the screening.
• December 9 (Sat) 14:00
• December 13 (Wed) 14:00
• December 14 (Thu) 19:10
Dir: Anna Zamecka / POLAND / 2016 / 72 min / YIDFF 2017 International Competition The Robert and Frances Flaherty Prize
- Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (Ebisu Garden Place, Tokyo)
- Advanced ticket for two films: 2,000 yen
Door ticket: 1,500 yen / Seniors: 1,100 yen / Students and the Handicapped: 1,000 yen
- [Presented by]
- Instytut Polski w Tokio, CULTURE.PL, SKOPIA FILM, Mermaid Films, VALERIA
For more information Poland Film Festival 2017 in Tokyo website (in Japanese)