|2009-04-06|||||Final Deadline for the International Competition Approaches|
The final deadline for the YIDFF 2009 International Competition is fast approaching. The dead line is April 10, 2009 (postmarked).
Everyone is welcome to submit their work, provided that the following conditions are met:
- Producers intend that the work is a documentary.
- The final form of the work is 16mm or 35mm print or video.
- The work has not been released publicly in Japan (screenings in theaters or TV broadcast) prior to being presented at YIDFF 2009. Japanese films are exempt from this rule.
- The work is produced after April 1, 2007.
- Shorts will not be accepted.
Please submit your entry ASAP. YIDFF 2009: Entry [It has been closed]
Also, the deadline for New Asian Currents is May 31, 2009.