|2007-03-01|||||Documentary Box #27 now available|
Documentary Box, which focuses on information and criticism regarding documentary film around the world, is the official journal of the YIDFF.
Documentary Box #27
Japanese edition, English edition / 35 pages (both editions) / 400 yen each (sales tax included)
- Documentarists of Japan, #25: Mori Tatsuya
- Things Seen from Movies about the Self—Japanese and Swiss Personal Documentaries Setoguchi Miki
- Israeli Documentaries Shumulik Duvdevani
- Docbox Books
Ian Aitken, ed., Encyclopedia of the Documentary Film, 3 Volumes Charles Musser
Matsumoto Toshio, The Discovery of the Image: Avant-garde and Documentary Hirasawa Go
To order, print out the order form at the link below, then fax or post it to us. (please pay any remittance and/or postage fees)
**A collection of interviews with Japanese documentary filmmakers from Documentary Box #1–#27 is currently on sale at booksellers around Japan.
- Dokyumentari eiga wa kataru—Sakka intabyu no kiseki (in Japanese)
- Compiled by the editorial staff of YIDFF Tokyo Office’s Documentary Box
Publisher: Miraisha Cooperation: Cinematrix
486pp / 5,040 yen (sales tax Included)